Saturday 26 November 2011
Dad , when you said 'no' to what I want , is it your decision or your wife a.k.a. my stepmother ?
If it is her decision , why dont you make your own decision .
Why must she make it ? I know she is your wife but remember I am your child
She has nothing to do with me , She is just an outsider tht came to my life
All this while she is the one who makes the decision and not you even
my birthday party , my birthday present , vacation , everything I ask if i can have it or not
I hate her , she is the one tht make my life miserable
All this time I was just faking smiles , faking to like her because of you
I know she is your wife and you want me and her to be close
but I cant take it .. I am tired to keep this feeling I feel
I want to express it so if you think I am being rude then i'm saying ' sorry '
I cant take it anymore and I dont want to see her anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;